share this

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chicken and biscuits

Chicken & Biscuits Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 50 min
Makes: 6 servings
What You Need!
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, divided 2 cups chopped cooked chicken 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese 1 cup all-purpose baking mix 3 Tbsp. milk Make It! HEAT oven to 375ºF. MIX soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Stir in chicken, vegetables and cheese. MIX baking mix, remaining sour cream and milk just until mixture forms stiff dough. SPOON into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 min. or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Healthy Living
You'll save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with reduced-fat condensed cream of chicken soup, BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream, KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and fat-free milk.
Serving Suggestion Serve with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
How to Quickly Thaw the Frozen Vegetables Place vegetables in colander, then hold under warm running water until vegetables are thawed. Or, thaw vegetables in microwave as directed on package.

6 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious. I'm so glad to have found your blog. When I saw you commented, I checked on your picture to see if you had a blog, and your blog did not show up. Is there anything you can do in your configurations so that your blog shows up with your picture? Just a thought. I'm so glad you visited me. I hope to see you often.

    BTW -- Is there a particular post you would like to feature? I would be happy to try feature you on my blog. I'll take a look through your index and see all you have! This is going to be great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely delicious ... a must try ...
    Laila ..
    http://lailablogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan @ bobbypinsboardwalk, if there is something you would like to feature, you can go ahead and do so.

    BTW -- IDK why my blog didn't show up. IDK how to configure either. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks fabulous!! send some my way :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would if I could....you will just have to make it yourself!

    ReplyDelete