share this

Friday, December 4, 2009

New Job.....

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?" He replies, "Yes- caffeine." "Have you ever been in the military service? "Yes," he says "I was in Iraq for two years." The interviewer says,” That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks,” Are you disabled in any way?" The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles. The interviewer grimaces and then says, "O.K. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day." The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P...M., why don't you want me to here until 10:00 A.M.?" "This is a government job," the inter-viewer says, "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.".

No comments:

Post a Comment