share this

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Blonde Men

~~~Two Blonde Men~~~ Two Blonde men were in the woods hunting. One looked at the other and said, "I've got to take a shit."~~~ The other said, "Well go behind one of those big trees, and shit."~~~ The first one said, "But I don't have any paper to wipe my ass." The other blonde replied, "You have a dollar, don't you?"~~~ The first one said, "Yeah, I've got a dollar. That's a great idea-- I'll use that!"~~~ He left and came back with shit all over his hands and clothes.~~~ His friend looked at him and asked, "What in the hell happened to you?"~~~ The first one replied, "Have you ever tried to wipe your ass with 3 quarters, 2 dimes, and a nickel?"~~~ Thanks to: Rich Trasborg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: